This work was funded by the Department of Defense ONR-MURI on thermoelectrics, contract number N00014-97-1-0516. M.S.M.G thanks the MEC/Fulbright postdoctoral fellowship program and A.L.P. thanks Bell Labs, Lucent Technologies for funding. The authors would also like to thank Prof. Jeffrey Long and his group for the use of the bioanalytical systems Basomatic CV50W and Ron Wilson (Department of Materials Science, UCB) and for help with the SEM. We also thank the electron microscope laboratory and microfabrication laboratory for use of their facilities.
High-Density 40 nm Diameter Sb-Rich Bi2–xSbxTe3 Nanowire Arrays†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1003–1006, June, 2003
How to Cite
Martín-González, M., Prieto, A.L., Gronsky, R., Sands, T. and Stacy, A.M. (2003), High-Density 40 nm Diameter Sb-Rich Bi2–xSbxTe3 Nanowire Arrays. Adv. Mater., 15: 1003–1006. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304781
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!