This work has been supported by the European Community, Marie Curie Fellowship No. MCFI-2002-00179 (C.A.F.). The authors thank Prof. R. Zentel for fruitful discussions and Prof. W. Hofmeister for his help with the UV-vis microscopy.
Site-Selective Growth of Colloidal Crystals with Photonic Properties on Chemically Patterned Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 1025–1028, June, 2003
How to Cite
Fustin, C.-A., Glasser, G., Spiess, H.W. and Jonas, U. (2003), Site-Selective Growth of Colloidal Crystals with Photonic Properties on Chemically Patterned Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 15: 1025–1028. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304792
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!