We gratefully acknowledge Peter Schütz for providing the cartoons of the particle coating and Christine Pilz (MPI) for conducting the ζ-potential measurements. MH thanks Friederike Morhard and Reiner Dahint for introducing him to the technique of μCP. GK is indebted to the DaimlerChrysler AG for a Ph.D. fellowship, and FC thanks the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) for financial support.
Conductive Core–Shell Particles: An Approach to Self-Assembled Mesoscopic Wires†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 1113–1118, July, 2003
How to Cite
Kaltenpoth, G., Himmelhaus, M., Slansky, L., Caruso, F. and Grunze, M. (2003), Conductive Core–Shell Particles: An Approach to Self-Assembled Mesoscopic Wires. Adv. Mater., 15: 1113–1118. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304834
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!