The authors thank UCLA (R.B.K.), the American Chemical Society-Petroleum Research Fund (37899-ACS) (F.Z.), and the NIH-SCORE subproject (GM 08101) (F.Z.) for financial support. J.H. acknowledges the initial support for graduate study from Mr. George M. K. Lee through a LWSAM fellowship.
Enantioselective Discrimination of D- and L-Phenylalanine by Chiral Polyaniline Thin Films†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 1158–1161, July, 2003
How to Cite
Huang, J., Egan, V.M., Guo, H., Yoon, J.-Y., Briseno, A.L., Rauda, I.E., Garrell, R.L., Knobler, C.M., Zhou, F. and Kaner, R.B. (2003), Enantioselective Discrimination of D- and L-Phenylalanine by Chiral Polyaniline Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 15: 1158–1161. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304835
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!