Acknowledgment is made to the Donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund (ACS-PRF# 35037-G5 and ACS-PRF #38553-AC5) for support of this research. We thank Prof. Ravindra Kane (Rensselaer Polytechnic) for donating patterned PDMS stamps and Prof. Richard Haglund (Vanderbilt) for providing access to a scanning probe microscope.
Directed Growth of Polymethylene Films on Atomically Modified Gold Surface†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
© 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 7-8, pages 588–591, April, 2003
How to Cite
Guo, W. and Jennings, G.K. (2003), Directed Growth of Polymethylene Films on Atomically Modified Gold Surface. Adv. Mater., 15: 588–591. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304859
- Issue online: 9 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!