This work was supported by the US NSF grant number CTS-0221809, the Brain Korea 21 Program, and the Korean National Nanotechnology Project. We also thank Prof. J H. Hahn for helpful discussions on sorting experiments.
Generation of Uniform Colloidal Assemblies in Soft Microfluidic Devices†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 1300–1304, August, 2003
How to Cite
Yi, G.-R., Thorsen, T., Manoharan, V.N., Hwang, M.-J., Jeon, S.-J., Pine, D.J., Quake, S.R. and Yang, S.-M. (2003), Generation of Uniform Colloidal Assemblies in Soft Microfluidic Devices. Adv. Mater., 15: 1300–1304. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304890
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!