This project was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology through National Research Lab. program and Center for Nanotubes and Nanostructured Composites at Sungkyunkwan University. Suk-Ho Choi acknowledges partial support from the Korea Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2002-041-C00082).
Synthesis of Silicon Nanotubes on Porous Alumina Using Molecular Beam Epitaxy†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 1172–1176, July, 2003
How to Cite
Jeong, S.Y., Kim, J.Y., Yang, H.D., Yoon, B.N., Choi, S.-H., Kang, H.K., Yang, C.W. and Lee, Y.H. (2003), Synthesis of Silicon Nanotubes on Porous Alumina Using Molecular Beam Epitaxy. Adv. Mater., 15: 1172–1176. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304898
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!