FW and HM are grateful to the National Science Foundation for support through an IGERT Center (DGE-0114443) and Grant (DMR-9796302), as well as the Air Force (Grant F49620-00-1-0103) and Office of Naval Research (Grant N00014-97-1-0835). Supporting information is available from the authors upon request.
Tetramethylpentacene: Remarkable Absence of Steric Effect on Field Effect Mobility†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 13, pages 1090–1093, July, 2003
How to Cite
Meng, H., Bendikov, M., Mitchell, G., Helgeson, R., Wudl, F., Bao, Z., Siegrist, T., Kloc, C. and Chen, C.-H. (2003), Tetramethylpentacene: Remarkable Absence of Steric Effect on Field Effect Mobility. Adv. Mater., 15: 1090–1093. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304935
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!