The authors are grateful for the financial support provided by the Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative, administered by the Army Research Office, under DAAD19-01-1-0676, the National Science Foundation under Grant CTS-0204827, Eastman Kodak Company, and the New York State Center for Electronic Imaging Systems. Additional funding was provided by the Department of Energy Office of Inertial Confinement Fusion under Cooperative Agreement No. DE-FC03-92SF19460 with the Laboratory for Laser Energetics and the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority. The support of DOE does not constitute an endorsement by DOE of the views expressed in this article.
Strongly Polarized and Efficient Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Using Monodisperse Glassy Nematic Oligo(fluorene)s†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 1176–1180, July, 2003
How to Cite
Culligan, S.W., Geng, Y., Chen, S.H., Klubek, K., Vaeth, K.M. and Tang, C.W. (2003), Strongly Polarized and Efficient Blue Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Using Monodisperse Glassy Nematic Oligo(fluorene)s. Adv. Mater., 15: 1176–1180. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304972
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!