Supported by the Austrian Science Foundation through the SFB: Electroactive Materials.
Substrate-Mediated Electronic Structure and Properties of Sexiphenyl Films†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 1812–1815, November, 2003
How to Cite
Ivanco, J., Winter, B., Netzer, F.P. and Ramsey, M.G. (2003), Substrate-Mediated Electronic Structure and Properties of Sexiphenyl Films. Adv. Mater., 15: 1812–1815. doi: 10.1002/adma.200304993
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!