This work was supported by The University of Hong Kong, Innovation and Technology Commission of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR), China (Project No. ITS/53/01) and Research Grants Council of The HKSAR, China (Project No. HKU 7096/00P).
Self-Assembled Electroluminescent Polymers Derived from Terpyridine-Based Moieties†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 1643–1647, October, 2003
How to Cite
Yu, S.-C., Kwok, C.-C., Chan, W.-K. and Che, C.-M. (2003), Self-Assembled Electroluminescent Polymers Derived from Terpyridine-Based Moieties. Adv. Mater., 15: 1643–1647. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305002
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2003
Vol. 18, Issue 2, 246, Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!