The Christian Doppler Laboratory of Advanced Functional Materials is a key member of the long term AT&S research activities. A. P. acknowledges financial support by the SFB “Elektroaktive Stoffe”. We thank K. F. Iskra, T. Neger for allowing us to use their interference lithography set-up.
Imprinted Conjugated Polymer Laser†
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 14, pages 1165–1167, July, 2003
How to Cite
Gaal, M., Gadermaier, C., Plank, H., Moderegger, E., Pogantsch, A., Leising, G. and List, E.J.W. (2003), Imprinted Conjugated Polymer Laser. Adv. Mater., 15: 1165–1167. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305047
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!