Partial financial support of Grant-in-Aids for Young Scientists (B) (No. 4704/15750113), for Scientific Research on Priority Areas of “Dynamic Control of Strongly Correlated Soft Materials” (No. 413/13031009), and for The 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology is gratefully acknowledged. The author M. M. acknowledges the Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from The Japan Science Society for financial support. The author N. M. is thankful for financial support from the Research Fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists.
Photoresponsive Anisotropic Soft Solids: Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels Based on a Chiral Photochromic Gelator†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 16, pages 1335–1338, August, 2003
How to Cite
Moriyama, M., Mizoshita, N., Yokota, T., Kishimoto, K. and Kato, T. (2003), Photoresponsive Anisotropic Soft Solids: Liquid-Crystalline Physical Gels Based on a Chiral Photochromic Gelator. Adv. Mater., 15: 1335–1338. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305056
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!