The authors thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, le Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies of Québec and the Canadian Institute for Photonic Innovations for financial support.
Light-Induced Reorganization in Self-Assembled Liquid Crystal Gels: Electrically Switchable Diffraction Gratings†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 17, pages 1431–1435, September, 2003
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. and Tong, X. (2003), Light-Induced Reorganization in Self-Assembled Liquid Crystal Gels: Electrically Switchable Diffraction Gratings. Adv. Mater., 15: 1431–1435. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305120
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!