This work was financially supported by the Communauté Française de Belgique (ARC No. 00/05-257), Fonds Emile Defay and through the DISCEL project (G5RD-CT-2000-00321). The synchrotron radiation work was supported by the European Union through the HCMP Access to Large Installation Project, Contract HPRI-CT-1999-00017 to the EMBL-Hamburg. We are grateful to H. Meier and A. Oehlhof for carrying out the MALDI-TOF measurements and the elemental analysis at the University of Mainz and to J. M. Warman, M. P. de Haas, D. Caprion, J. Cornil, M. Baus, and J.-P. Ryckaert for fruitful discussions.
Tailoring Discotic Mesophases: Columnar Order Enforced with Hydrogen Bonds†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 1614–1618, October, 2003
How to Cite
Gearba, R.I., Lehmann, M., Levin, J., Ivanov, D.A., Koch, M.H.J., Barberá, J., Debije, M.G., Piris, J. and Geerts, Y.H. (2003), Tailoring Discotic Mesophases: Columnar Order Enforced with Hydrogen Bonds. Adv. Mater., 15: 1614–1618. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305137
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!