This work was supported in part by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award number DMR 02-13282 and the NSF-CRC program under award number CHE-0209898. B.K.H. Yen acknowledges support from the Department of Defense NDSEG Fellowship Program.
A Continuous-Flow Microcapillary Reactor for the Preparation of a Size Series of CdSe Nanocrystals†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 1858–1862, November, 2003
How to Cite
Yen, B.K.H., Stott, N.E., Jensen, K.F. and Bawendi, M.G. (2003), A Continuous-Flow Microcapillary Reactor for the Preparation of a Size Series of CdSe Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 15: 1858–1862. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305162
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!