This work was made possible through funding from the Office of Naval Research, National Science Foundation, National Institute of Health, Air Force Office for Scientific Research, and the Department of Energy through the US/Mexico Materials Corridor Initiative. Q. Xu and Dr. H. Xu are acknowledged for their technical assistance.
Control of Molecular Transport Through Stimuli-Responsive Ordered Mesoporous Materials†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 15, pages 1262–1266, August, 2003
How to Cite
Fu, Q., Rao, G.V.R., Ista, L.K., Wu, Y., Andrzejewski, B.P., Sklar, L.A., Ward, T.L. and López, G.P. (2003), Control of Molecular Transport Through Stimuli-Responsive Ordered Mesoporous Materials. Adv. Mater., 15: 1262–1266. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305165
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!