The authors thank TOTAL company for financial support.
Planarized Star-Shaped Oligothiophenes as a New Class of Organic Semiconductors for Heterojunction Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 22, pages 1939–1943, November, 2003
How to Cite
de Bettignies, R., Nicolas, Y., Blanchard, P., Levillain, E., Nunzi, J.-M. and Roncali, J. (2003), Planarized Star-Shaped Oligothiophenes as a New Class of Organic Semiconductors for Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 15: 1939–1943. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305168
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!