The authors would like to thank Prof. Younan Xia for the PDMS stamps used for microcontact printing. BWM acknowledges the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for a Gates Millenium Scholarship. This project is partially supported by a grant from NASA(NAG-1-01061), ARO(DAAD19-00-1-0548) and the 2002 Young Professor Award from DuPont.
Ultralong, Well-Aligned Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Architectureson Surfaces†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 1651–1655, October, 2003
How to Cite
Huang, S., Maynor, B., Cai, X. and Liu, J. (2003), Ultralong, Well-Aligned Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Architectureson Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 15: 1651–1655. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305203
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!