The work was supported by the Belgian government through the IAP-PAI network. S. P. B. K., C. E. A. K., and J. A. M. acknowledge the ESA Prodex office for financial support. C. E. A. K. acknowledges the Flemish FWO for a postdoctoral fellowship. A gift of triblock copolymer by Frank Busschots (BASCOM Belgium) was highly appreciated. We thank F. Collignon for assistance in the analysis of N2 adsorption isotherms and D. Van Dyck for useful discussions on the HREM image contrast.
Tiling Silicalite-1 Nanoslabs into 3D Mosaics†
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 20, pages 1705–1707, October, 2003
How to Cite
Kremer, S.P.B., Kirschhock, C.E.A., Aerts, A., Villani, K., Martens, J.A., Lebedev, O.I. and Van Tendeloo, G. (2003), Tiling Silicalite-1 Nanoslabs into 3D Mosaics. Adv. Mater., 15: 1705–1707. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305266
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!