The research project was funded by the German Science Foundation DFG (SFB 481).
Optical and Electronic Contributions in Double-Heterojunction Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 24, pages 2056–2060, December, 2003
How to Cite
Hänsel, H., Zettl, H., Krausch, G., Kisselev, R., Thelakkat, M. and Schmidt, H.-W. (2003), Optical and Electronic Contributions in Double-Heterojunction Organic Thin-Film Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 15: 2056–2060. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305274
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!