This work was supported in part by the National Science Foundation with a Graduate Research Fellowship, the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under Award Number DMR-0213618, the Center for Integrated Systems at Stanford University, and by the US Department of Energy under grant DE-AC03-76SF00098.
Controlling the Field-Effect Mobility of Regioregular Polythiophene by Changing the Molecular Weight†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 18, pages 1519–1522, September, 2003
How to Cite
Kline, R.J., McGehee, M.D., Kadnikova, E.N., Liu, J. and Fréchet, J.M.J. (2003), Controlling the Field-Effect Mobility of Regioregular Polythiophene by Changing the Molecular Weight. Adv. Mater., 15: 1519–1522. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305275
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!