This work has been supported in part by the Army Research Office MURI program (DAAD19-01-1-0603). C. M. Liddell thanks the Office of Naval Research for fellowship support. The authors also thank J. Li and Z. L. Wang, Georgia Tech Electron Microscopy Center, for TEM imaging and helpful discussion and Jonafel Crowe, Petit Institute of Bioengineering and Biosciences, for aid in flow cytometry experiments.
Monodispersed ZnS Dimers, Trimers, and Tetramers for Lower Symmetry Photonic Crystal Lattices†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 20, pages 1715–1719, October, 2003
How to Cite
Liddell, C.M. and Summers, C.J. (2003), Monodispersed ZnS Dimers, Trimers, and Tetramers for Lower Symmetry Photonic Crystal Lattices. Adv. Mater., 15: 1715–1719. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305283
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!