The authors wish to acknowledge the Israel Science Foundation and US-Israel Binational Science Foundation for funding this research. I.Z. thanks the Israeli Ministry of the Immigrant Absorption for partial support. A.T. acknowledges support of INTAS project 01-0818. We express our deepest appreciation to Prof. Oscar M. Stafsudd of UCLA and to Prof. Darrell Schlom of Penn State University for very fruitful discussions.
Pyroelectricity in Highly Stressed Quasi-Amorphous Thin Films†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 1826–1828, November, 2003
How to Cite
Lyahovitskaya, V., Zon, I., Feldman, Y., Cohen, S.R., Tagantsev, A.K. and Lubomirsky, I. (2003), Pyroelectricity in Highly Stressed Quasi-Amorphous Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 15: 1826–1828. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305346
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!