This research was carried out within the EU Framework 5 project “DISCEL” (Nr. G5RD-CT-2000-00321). N. S. expresses her gratitude to the Swiss National Science Foundation for financial support based on a Young Researcher Grant.
Anisotropy in the Mobility and Photogeneration of Charge Carriers in Thin Films of Discotic Hexabenzocoronenes, Columnarly Self-Assembled on Friction-Deposited Poly(tetrafluoroethylene)†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 20, pages 1736–1740, October, 2003
How to Cite
Piris, J., Debije, M.G., Stutzmann, N., van de Craats, A.M., Watson, M.D., Müllen, K. and Warman, J.M. (2003), Anisotropy in the Mobility and Photogeneration of Charge Carriers in Thin Films of Discotic Hexabenzocoronenes, Columnarly Self-Assembled on Friction-Deposited Poly(tetrafluoroethylene). Adv. Mater., 15: 1736–1740. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305358
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!