The authors gratefully acknowledge the generous funding for this project provided by the NSF Center for Directed Assembly of Nanostructures (Grant # DMR 01-17792). The robotic deposition apparatus used in this work was designed and built by J. Cesarano and customized software for 3D fabrication was developed by J. E. Smay. J. A. Lewis acknowledges partial support from the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Materials Sciences through the Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (Grant # DEFG02-91-ER45439).
Nanoparticle Inks for Directed Assembly of Three-Dimensional Periodic Structures†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 19, pages 1639–1643, October, 2003
How to Cite
Li, Q. and Lewis, J.A. (2003), Nanoparticle Inks for Directed Assembly of Three-Dimensional Periodic Structures. Adv. Mater., 15: 1639–1643. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305413
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!