H. T. acknowledges support by the NSFC/China, Education Committee of Shanghai, and Scientific Committee of Shanghai. The authors greatly appreciate Prof. A. Prasanna de Silva (Queen's University) and the referees for their helpful and valuable comments—some sentences in the discussion originate from their comments and suggestions. Supporting information for this article is available online or from the author.
A Single Photochromic Molecular Switch with Four Optical Outputs Probing Four Inputs†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 24, pages 2104–2107, December, 2003
How to Cite
Tian, H., Qin, B., Yao, R., Zhao, X. and Yang, S. (2003), A Single Photochromic Molecular Switch with Four Optical Outputs Probing Four Inputs. Adv. Mater., 15: 2104–2107. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305425
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!