This work was supported by the Office of Naval Research (N00014–01–1–0657), Carbon Nanotechnologies, Inc., and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (F49620–00–1–0147 and F49620–03–1–0124). Support at Rice University for developing the HiPco process from NASA, the Office of Naval Research, the Texas Advanced Technology Program, and the Robert A. Welch Foundation is also acknowledged.
Polyacrylonitrile Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite Fibers†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 58–61, January, 2004
How to Cite
Sreekumar, T. V., Liu, T., Min, B. G., Guo, H., Kumar, S., Hauge, R. H. and Smalley, R. E. (2004), Polyacrylonitrile Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Composite Fibers. Adv. Mater., 16: 58–61. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305456
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!