The authors gratefully acknowledge the Dow Chemical Company for providing samples of F8T2, B. Ong, Y. Wu, and P. Liu of Xerox Research Center of Canada for providing samples of XPT, A. Salleo for useful discussions, S. Ready of PARC for support with the jet-printing system. This work is partially supported by the Advanced Technology Program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (contract 70NANB0H3033)
Fabrication of Arrays of Organic Polymeric Thin-Film Transistors Using Self-Aligned Microfluidic Channels†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 22, pages 1903–1907, November, 2003
How to Cite
Chabinyc, M.L., Wong, W.S., Paul, K.E. and Street, R.A. (2003), Fabrication of Arrays of Organic Polymeric Thin-Film Transistors Using Self-Aligned Microfluidic Channels. Adv. Mater., 15: 1903–1907. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305533
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!