We thank H. Asami and I. Kamiya for kindly providing cadmium selenide nanocrystals and S. Morino, M. Nakagawa, and K. Arimitsu in our laboratory for technical assistance and discussions. This work was supported, in part, by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research “KAKENHI (14740391)” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, and Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2002 from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan. T.U. gratefully acknowledges the fellowship of the “Special Postdoctoral Researchers Program” provided by RIKEN.
Phototactic Mass Transport in Polymer Films for Micropatterning and Alignment of Functional Materials†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 220–223, February, 2004
How to Cite
Ubukata, T., Hara, M., Ichimura, K. and Seki, T. (2004), Phototactic Mass Transport in Polymer Films for Micropatterning and Alignment of Functional Materials. Adv. Mater., 16: 220–223. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305535
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!