This work was supported by the DFG and the Australian Research Council (Discovery Project and Federation Fellowship Schemes). We thank P. Schuetz and F. Meiser for assistance with electron microscopy measurements, I. Radtchenko for confocal microscopy, and N. Gaponik for providing the CdTe nanoparticle sample. H. Möhwald is thanked for supporting this work within the MPI interface department, and the Particulate Fluid Processing Centre (Melbourne University) for infrastructure support.
Nanotubes Prepared by Layer-by-Layer Coating of Porous Membrane Templates†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 21, pages 1849–1853, November, 2003
How to Cite
Liang, Z., Susha, A.S., Yu, A. and Caruso, F. (2003), Nanotubes Prepared by Layer-by-Layer Coating of Porous Membrane Templates. Adv. Mater., 15: 1849–1853. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305580
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!