This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF CAREER award, DMR-0239415), ACS-PRF, and 3M Corporation. This work was initiated at the University of Akron and was carried out at Drexel University. CYL is grateful to Prof. S. Z. D. Cheng, Dr. F. Khoury, and Prof. P. Geil for their continuous support and enthusiastic discussions.
Submicrometer Scroll/Tubular Lamellar Crystals of Nylon 6,6†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 600–605, April, 2004
How to Cite
Cai, W., Li, C. Y., Li, L., Lotz, B., Keating, M. and Marks, D. (2004), Submicrometer Scroll/Tubular Lamellar Crystals of Nylon 6,6. Adv. Mater., 16: 600–605. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305634
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!