We acknowledge financial support through startup funds provided by SUNY Stony Brook and BNL as well as to the donors of the ACS-PRF. SSW thanks 3M for a non-tenured faculty award. We also thank Prof. Jianyu Huang, James E. Quinn, Craig Silverman, and Drew Hirt for their help with HRTEM, SEM/TEM, Raman, and XPS results, respectively.
In-Situ Growth of “Fused”, Ozonized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes—CdTe Quantum Dot Junctions†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 34–37, January, 2004
How to Cite
Banerjee, S. and Wong, S. S. (2004), In-Situ Growth of “Fused”, Ozonized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes—CdTe Quantum Dot Junctions. Adv. Mater., 16: 34–37. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305661
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!