The authors would like to thank Dr. W. Z. Li for the helpful discussions. This work is supported partly by The US Army Natick Soldier System Center under grants DAAD16-03-C-0052 and DAAD16-00-C-9227, partly by DOE under a grant DE-FG02-00ER45805, and partly by the NSF under a grant CMS-0219836. Supporting information for this article is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Self-Assembled In2O3 Nanocrystal Chains and Nanowire Networks†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 65–69, January, 2004
How to Cite
Lao, J. Y., Huang, J. Y., Wang, D. Z. and Ren, Z. F. (2004), Self-Assembled In2O3 Nanocrystal Chains and Nanowire Networks. Adv. Mater., 16: 65–69. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305684
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!