We appreciate 3M's cooperation with the LITI technology and LITI donor films, and we also thank Dow Chemical Co. for their material supply.
Laser-Induced Thermal Imaging of Polymer Light-Emitting Materials on Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): Silane Hole-Transport Layer†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 51–54, January, 2004
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y. and Lee, S. T. (2004), Laser-Induced Thermal Imaging of Polymer Light-Emitting Materials on Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene): Silane Hole-Transport Layer. Adv. Mater., 16: 51–54. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305699
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!