Financial support from the National Scientific Council (NSC), the National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU, ORD92-03), and the Institute of Atomic and Molecular Science is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Profs. L.-C. Chen, K.-H. Chen, F.-Z. Chen, and J.-J. Kai for technical support with the SEM and TEM. Supporting information is available online or from the author.
A Chain-Structure Nanotube: Growth and Characterization of Single-Crystal Sb2S3 Nanotubes via a Chemical Vapor Transport Reaction †
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 713–716, April, 2004
How to Cite
Yang, J., Liu, Y.-C., Lin, H.-M. and Chen, C.-C. (2004), A Chain-Structure Nanotube: Growth and Characterization of Single-Crystal Sb2S3 Nanotubes via a Chemical Vapor Transport Reaction . Adv. Mater., 16: 713–716. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305757
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!