This work was supported by the US Department of Energy–National Energy Technology Laboratory [Grant DE-FG26-01NT41274 and DE-F926-02NT41572] and by the Georgia Institute of Technology Molecular Design Institute under prime contract N00014-95-1-1116 from the Office of Naval Research.
Novel Nanostructured Electrodes for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Fabricated by Combustion Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD)†
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 256–260, February, 2004
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Zha, S. and Liu, M. (2004), Novel Nanostructured Electrodes for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Fabricated by Combustion Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD). Adv. Mater., 16: 256–260. doi: 10.1002/adma.200305767
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!