We thank G. Price (UDRI) for help with X-ray experiments and E. Fontes at G-line at the Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source for help with the initial time-resolved X-ray experiments. We are also very grateful for conversations and associated collaborations with G. Beall, C. Smith, G. Bartels and S. Grajales at Southwest Texas University. The Air Force Office of Scientific Research; the Air Force Research Laboratory and the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate provided funding.
Tuning Polymer Nanocomposite Morphology: AC Electric Field Manipulation of Epoxy–Montmorillonite (Clay) Suspensions†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 297–302, February, 2004
How to Cite
Koerner, H., Jacobs, J. D., Tomlin, D. W., Busbee, J. D. and Vaia, R. A. (2004), Tuning Polymer Nanocomposite Morphology: AC Electric Field Manipulation of Epoxy–Montmorillonite (Clay) Suspensions. Adv. Mater., 16: 297–302. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306039
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!