The authors thank R. Detemple, D. Wamwangi, W. Welnic, X. Zhang, and S. Ziegler for helpful discussions and stimulating experiments. Financial support by the Fonds der chemischen Industrie is also acknowledged. One of the authors (M. Luo) thanks the financial support by the Pao Yu-Kong and Pao Zhao-Long scholarship for Chinese students studying abroad.
The Dependence of Crystal Structure of Te-Based Phase-Change Materials on the Number of Valence Electrons†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 439–443, March, 2004
How to Cite
Luo, M. and Wuttig, M. (2004), The Dependence of Crystal Structure of Te-Based Phase-Change Materials on the Number of Valence Electrons. Adv. Mater., 16: 439–443. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306077
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!