This work was supported by the National R & D project for Nano Science and Technology (M1-0214-00-0230), the Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under contract DE-FG02-96ER45612, National Science Foundation under partnership in Nanotechnology (CTR-9871782), and the Material Research Science and Engineering Center at the University of Massachusetts. Small angle X-ray scattering was performed at PLS beam line supported by POSCO and KOSEF.
Enhancement in the Orientation of the Microdomain in Block Copolymer Thin Films upon the Addition of Homopolymer†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 533–536, March, 2004
How to Cite
Jeong, U., Ryu, D. Y., Kho, D. H., Kim, J. K., Goldbach, J. T., Kim, D. H. and Russell, T. P. (2004), Enhancement in the Orientation of the Microdomain in Block Copolymer Thin Films upon the Addition of Homopolymer. Adv. Mater., 16: 533–536. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306113
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!