This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation under contract no. 20125103 and no. 90206034.
Magnetic-Field-Induced Growth of Single-Crystalline Fe3O4 Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 137–140, January, 2004
How to Cite
Wang, J., Chen, Q., Zeng, C. and Hou, B. (2004), Magnetic-Field-Induced Growth of Single-Crystalline Fe3O4 Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 16: 137–140. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306136
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!