This research was supported in part by the U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies, under Contract DAAD-19–02D0002 with the U.S. Army Research Office. Prof. Yang would like to acknowledge the support from the National Science Council of Republic of China under the Grant of NSC-40212-F and partial support from Chang Gung Hospital. A. K. is partially supported through an NSERC fellowship.
Soft Lithographic Patterning of Hyaluronic Acid on Hydrophilic Substrates Using Molding and Printing†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 584–588, April, 2004
How to Cite
Suh, K. Y., Khademhosseini, A., Yang, J. M., Eng, G. and Langer, R. (2004), Soft Lithographic Patterning of Hyaluronic Acid on Hydrophilic Substrates Using Molding and Printing. Adv. Mater., 16: 584–588. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306180
- Issue online: 20 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!