We thank C. M. Sotomayor Torres, A. Kam, and B. Moerschbacher for help with the nanoimprinting, N. Gaponik and H. Weller for providing the CdTe nanoparticles, M.-B. Meier and I. Gabriniok for help with the cell culture, M. Gleiche for stimulating discussions and the DFG (SFB 424; DFG WI1769) for the financial support.
Self-Organized Complex Patterning: Langmuir–Blodgett Lithography†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 619–624, April, 2004
How to Cite
Lenhert, S., Zhang, L., Mueller, J., Wiesmann, H. P., Erker, G., Fuchs, H. and Chi, L. (2004), Self-Organized Complex Patterning: Langmuir–Blodgett Lithography. Adv. Mater., 16: 619–624. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306203
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!