We thank J. Fleig and H. Li for useful discussions. We also acknowledge the competent remarks from the reviewers.
Second Phase Effects on the Conductivity of Non-Aqueous Salt Solutions: “Soggy Sand Electrolytes”†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 9-10, pages 811–814, May, 2004
How to Cite
Bhattacharyya, A. J. and Maier, J. (2004), Second Phase Effects on the Conductivity of Non-Aqueous Salt Solutions: “Soggy Sand Electrolytes”. Adv. Mater., 16: 811–814. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306210
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!