The authors thank Maisha Gray from the Torkelson Lab for her help in obtaining the GPC data. This work was funded in part through a grant by the American Heart Association and the National Institutes of Health (R21-HL071921–02)
Novel Citric Acid-Based Biodegradable Elastomers for Tissue Engineering†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 511–516, March, 2004
How to Cite
Yang, J., Webb, A. R. and Ameer, G. A. (2004), Novel Citric Acid-Based Biodegradable Elastomers for Tissue Engineering. Adv. Mater., 16: 511–516. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306264
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!