This work was supported by the NSF, the Welch Foundation and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board through their ATP program. We thank Tobias Hanrath and Cindy Stowell for valuable discussions. Supporting information is available online from Wiley Interscience or from the authors.
Supercritical Fluid–Liquid–Solid Synthesis of Gallium Arsenide Nanowires Seeded by Alkanethiol-Stabilized Gold Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 646–649, April, 2004
How to Cite
Davidson, F. M., Schricker, A. D., Wiacek, R. J. and Korgel, B. A. (2004), Supercritical Fluid–Liquid–Solid Synthesis of Gallium Arsenide Nanowires Seeded by Alkanethiol-Stabilized Gold Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater., 16: 646–649. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306284
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!