This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG-02-01ER45935). I.B and L.Y thank Prof. Karl Fath at the Core Facilities for Imaging, Cell, and Molecular Biology in the Biology Department at Queens College—CUNY for the use of the transmission electron microscope. M.S. thanks Prof. C. A. Ross at MIT for the use of the AGM for magnetization measurements.
Size-Controlled Ni Nanocrystal Growth on Peptide Nanotubes and Their Magnetic Properties†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 709–712, April, 2004
How to Cite
Yu, L., Banerjee, I. A., Shima, M., Rajan, K. and Matsui, H. (2004), Size-Controlled Ni Nanocrystal Growth on Peptide Nanotubes and Their Magnetic Properties. Adv. Mater., 16: 709–712. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306373
- Issue online: 26 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!