The authors acknowledge the help of Dr. R. W. Peng and Dr. X. S. Wu for the characterization of these materials, and thank Dr. H. T. Wang for useful discussions. This work is supported by a grant for the State Key Program for Basic Research of China, NSFC under grant No. 10174031 and 90101030, and RGC through HKUST6145/99P. W. Z. acknowledges partial support from NSFC under the “Excellent Youth Foundation”.
Two- and Three-Dimensional Ordered Structures of Hollow Silver Spheres Prepared by Colloidal Crystal Templating†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 417–422, March, 2004
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Zhan, P., Wang, Z. L., Zhang, J. H., Zhang, W. Y., Ming, N. B., Chan, C. T. and Sheng, P. (2004), Two- and Three-Dimensional Ordered Structures of Hollow Silver Spheres Prepared by Colloidal Crystal Templating. Adv. Mater., 16: 417–422. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306445
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!