This work was supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China (grant no. 50232050), the National Hi-Tech Project of China (grant no. 2002AA321010O), and the National Fundamental Research Project (2002CB613300).
A Novel and Simple In-Situ Reduction Route for the Synthesis of an Ultra-Thin Metal Nanocoating in the Channels of Mesoporous Silica Materials †
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 13, pages 1079–1082, July, 2004
How to Cite
Li, L., Shi, J.-L., Zhang, L.-X., Xiong, L.-M. and Yan, J.-N. (2004), A Novel and Simple In-Situ Reduction Route for the Synthesis of an Ultra-Thin Metal Nanocoating in the Channels of Mesoporous Silica Materials . Adv. Mater., 16: 1079–1082. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306454
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!