This work was carried out in the Nanotechnology Glass Project as part of the Nanotechnology Materials Program supported by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO). Dr. T. Hayakawa gratefully thanks the Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation for Materials Science and Engineering for financial support.
Second Harmonic Generation from Coupled Surface-Plasmon Resonances in Self-Assembled Gold-Nanoparticle Monolayers Coated with an Aminosilane†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 16, pages 1408–1412, August, 2004
How to Cite
Hayakawa, T., Usui, Y., Bharathi, S. and Nogami, M. (2004), Second Harmonic Generation from Coupled Surface-Plasmon Resonances in Self-Assembled Gold-Nanoparticle Monolayers Coated with an Aminosilane. Adv. Mater., 16: 1408–1412. doi: 10.1002/adma.200306463
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!